Usually, Merideth and I skype for dinner, but with the holidays keeping us busy, it was easier this week to meet in the morning. Not to say that breakfast for dinner isn’t a good option, too 🙂
For this I used the homemade chicken nuggets recipe from an earlier blog session! This particular morning I made two servings, but you can adjust for a bigger crowd, with the understanding that one per person is never enough!
- 4 biscuits, halved
- 12 chicken nuggets (or store bought and cooked according to package directions)
- 3/4 cup maple syrup
- 4tbs chipotle pepper sauce, or to taste
- Pinch of salt
- Mix maple syrup, chipotle sauce, and a pinch of salt in a medium bowl. Taste and adjust to your preference.
- Toss chicken nuggets into sauce and stir to coat. Remove with a fork, shaking off excess sauce.
- Serve inside biscuit and enjoy!