Merideth and I watched Psych in college together, and now it’s BACK!! Well, for one night only, but we’re still excited. Cinnamon pie, featured in it’s Twin Peaks episode, sounded delicious and, without too many recipes online, mysterious. Here is my version (Merideth’s is here). I’ve heard it both ways.
- 1 pie crust, thawed
- 2/3 brown sugar, lightly packes
- 1/3 sugar
- 1 tbs cinnamon
- 2tbs flour
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 tsp almond extract
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine sugars, flour, salt, and cinnamon in a mixing bowl.
- Add cream and extracts and gently stir until combined.
- Pour cream mixture into the crust.
- Cook for 40-45 minutes, turning halfway through.
- Refrigerate for four hours or overnight. Enjoy!