Appetizers or…”lazy lunch.” Either way, these cups were delicious! Merideth and I were in between a big breakfast and delicious dinner but needed some sustenance. I had been on a quest for wonton wrappers at my local grocery store, so once Merideth found some in her hometown, I knew we had to make some on our visit! Wonton wrappers + muffin tins, and we had a delicious lunch with minimum effort.
- 1 package wonton wrappers
- 3lbs cooked chicken breast, shredded
- 2 green peppers, diced
- 1 bunch of scallions, sliced
- 3/4 cup yogurt
- 3 tbs Garam Masala
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- Pinch of onion flakes, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- Shred cooked chicken and add green peppers and onions. Divide into two batches.
- Add garam masala to yogurt and blend. Add to half of the chicken and stir to coat evenly.
- Blend spices to make taco seasoning. Add to second chicken batch.
- Line muffin tins with wonton wrappers to make empty shells. Add chicken to each shell, adding cheddar cheese on top of the taco seasoned cups.