Since I had my little grill out already for the Greek Chicken Burger, zucchini seemed like a great side dish. Plus, zucchini just looks so great with those gorgeous grill marks. These are a quick veggie option for any meal, though, and can easily be cooked on the stovetop if you don’t feel like firing up and outside equipment.
- 1 Zucchini
- 2 Tbs balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 Cup olive oil
- 1 tsp of Italian herb mix or any herbs you’d prefer.
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Pepper to taste
- Slice the zucchini at an angle so you have long, even slices.
- In a shallow dish or bowl, add the sliced zucchini and all other ingredients Mix with your hands so that all of the zucchini is covered.
- Allow to sit for 20 minutes to marinate.
- Cook in a pan or on the grill over medium heat for about 3 minutes on each side.
- Serve with the Greek Chicken Burger or any other tasty summery dish you’d like! Enjoy!